Please book a mental health assessment if:
- You are not sure what needs to change.
- You are not sure why are you behaving or feeling the way you do.
- You struggle to function from day to day.
- You regularly feel unhappy.
- You prefer a psychological over a medical approach.
During the assessment your psychotherapist will listen to you attentively, making mental or written notes about the areas for improvement that will shine through your narrative. Your psychotherapist will also note any topics that evoke an emotional reactions in you. These usually indicate an underlying pain that will need to be resolved. You are welcome to say as much as you like as well as share your difficulties with opening up. Your psychotherapist is on your side and is committed to helping you. The more your psychotherapist knows about you the more they can help.